Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 3 - thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 am

AZ Alkmaar - Sydney FC
FC Zenit - Newcastle
Steaua Buchurest - Bordeaux
Atalanta - Boca Juniors
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 am

here we go guys, my predictions for the weekends games.

AZ Alkmaar - Sydney FC
Sydney beat me last game, and I can se ethem keeping their form and rising to the top of the table this season. Simon and Alkmaar are a funny side, certaintly capable, but, is eccentric the right word? I never know what to expect from him! Does Craig?
I predict > 1-1 (outside chance of Sydney taking it.)

FC Zenit - Newcastle
Hmmm, heres a toughie. Zenit have at least secured their scouted fwd Kushkin, so they have slightly more options up front. Newcastle manager Tone is still finding his feet, so I think I will go for home win here.
I predict > 1-0

Steaua Buchurest - Bordeaux
Well my old mate John at Steaua. I have yet to score a goal in the league, so will be setting up my formation to try and get at least one. I have a sneaky feeling what tactic Johnw ill play, do I follow it? I probably shouldnt lol but I will!
I predict > 0-1

Atalanta - Boca Juniors
And still i wait to see Boca unleash their attacking might on the game. Will we see them all let loose here? I dont think so. Even so, Will Jonnys side be strong enough to beat them? Maybe, maybe not.
I predict > 1-2
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:39 am

Top-of-the-table match against AZ this weekend for Sydney and again its an away fixture. Ari is going to be by far the biggest threat to Bolton's goal. He's going to have a more difficult time breaking through Sydney's backline than last week, when he was able to score the winner at Newcastle.

As for Simon, he will also have to think about how I'm going to play as well as not even I'm sure how I'm going to tackle this match at the moment! That will come much later in the week after I've had a bit of a think about it.
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:45 am

Now that two of the three prediction league participants have picked me to win my game, I probably won't win Laughing

I am a little more confident against AZ though. I truly think that Sydney will concede for the first time this season and in a sense I am still experimenting with what is my best tactics and line-up but I'm pretty confident that we can score a couple this week.
Back to top Go down
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:09 pm

I face Boca Juniors at home. Trying to show as much respect as possible, they are they team you have to win, or else you will lose points on the chasing pack Razz

Especially with home advantage, I seriously hope I can get the 3 points. It will most probably still be a tight game, and with AFM still not banging in the goals, I would settle for a 1-0 victory right now.

Of course, I would like to net a few to get my goal difference up, but I would bite your hand off now for a 1-0 victory.

I think my 2 strikers will need to prove how good they are and make sure that at least one of them nets. My defence may think that they will have an easy ride, but I highly doubt that!!
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Well it seems John is to afraid to enter the forum and speak of his plans.

I am aiming to play about with a new formation, and hopefully see if my thoughts on this game engine come to life!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 3 - thoughts
Page 1 of 1