Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 9 - thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 9 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Game 9 - thoughts   Game 9 - thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:41 am

AZ_Alkmaar - Bristol_Rovers
Battle of the top two. Both are equal on 15 points. AZ have home advantage, Rovers are the games top scorers, should be fireworks?
I Predict - Possibly a record high scoring game

Sydney_FC - B_Dortmund
Rune missed Dortmunds last game, but he has proved he can guide them into a good path of form. Sydney desperately need points. I still think the Aussies are underperforming, and that when kewell is on the pitch anything can happen.
I Predict - home win

Bordeaux - CSKA_Sofia
Me v my old chum Steven. Well, Bordeuax have only scored 1 goal in the whole game! Not a pretty picture, but I will be examining our squad thoroughly over the next few days and looking for ideas, anybody got any!!??
I Predict - Bordeaux to aim for a clean sheet!

Steaua_Buchurest - Atalanta
As of right now no manager for Atalanta, can John beat the 442N that will be coming his way?
I Predict - home win
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

Game 9 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 9 - thoughts   Game 9 - thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:11 am

Could be dependent on whether my opponent sheets but honestly, will be looking forward to right the wrongs of the last time I faced Dortmund when I couldn't break the highly-rated Dortmund keeper, even against the T tactic.
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Game 9 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 9 - thoughts   Game 9 - thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:20 am

Looking forward to the Dortmund game with such a promising showing against Sevilla. We just didn't get that killer finishing touch which would've given us the victory we deserved on the day. Hopefully we find it against Dortmund.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game 9 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 9 - thoughts   Game 9 - thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 9 - thoughts
Page 1 of 1