Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Culina Comes Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
craigpp
Admin

Culina Comes Home Empty
PostSubject: Culina Comes Home   Culina Comes Home Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:08 am

Australian Jason Culina has revealed that his dream move has come true as he returns to his home country to play for Sydney FC.

The son of local coach Branko Culina, the 30-year-old has undergone a stellar career which have included stints with giants Ajax and PSV, as well as FC Twente. The Australian international was looking for a move home, respecting his partner's wishes to return home after over 10 years playing in Europe.

The new signing arrived in France via a plane from Eindhoven and quickly revealed his eagerness to get started.

"This is a move I've been looking to make for some time now." Culina admitted. "We've been seriously considering a move home and there's no bigger club in Australia than Sydney FC. I can't wait to get stuck in and prove myself to the club and to the fans that pay their money to see us every week."

Culina's signing promises to fill a void that players like Stuart Musialik have struggled to fill - that of the defensive midfielder. While age is against Culina, his experience is sure to provide Sydney with the impetus they need to push for a top two place in Division 1 and also a good run in the cup this season. Reports are unclear as to whether the 30-year-old will make an appearance for this weekend's away trip to Bordeaux but his mere presence is sure to lift the confidence of the squad, who are looking to build on their 1-0 win against Atalanta on the opening day of the season.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Culina Comes Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culina Comes Home   Culina Comes Home Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:34 am

you had me baffled reading this at work, then i remembered your scout, who I guess you are taking from reading this!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

Culina Comes Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culina Comes Home   Culina Comes Home Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Yeah I suppose you haven't read my e-mail yet, all good! Smile
Back to top Go down
akaishuu
Need to practice
Need to practice

Culina Comes Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culina Comes Home   Culina Comes Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 am

Good signing on both sides Scott.

I needed a bit more strength and depth in the side, and the players I had are certainly great players, as well as David N'gog who will be a great striker in the future...Considering my 2 stikers are coming close to receiving their P45's, he is also an essential signing for years to come.

I am happy with the transfer also.

Are the transfers to be put through for next weeks games?
Offshore Corporation
car safety tips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Culina Comes Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culina Comes Home   Culina Comes Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Culina Comes Home
Page 1 of 1