Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 14 - End of Season Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

Round 14 - End of Season Games Empty
PostSubject: Round 14 - End of Season Games   Round 14 - End of Season Games Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:33 pm

Come on Scott, pull your finger out. There is another league you know, not just League 1 Razz

CSKA_Sofia - AZ_Alkmaar

Atalanta - B_Dortmund

Steaua_Buchurest - Bristol_Rovers

Bordeaux - Sydney_FC

As my game with Dortmund is now against a T tactic, I expect 3 points, but if I am to go past him in the league and finish mid table (which I would be delighted with, considering I came in with 3 games left rock bottom) then I need to win by 3 or more!!

With the goal problem I doubt this will happen, but I am going hell for leather to get past them in the league Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - End of Season Games   Round 14 - End of Season Games Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:41 pm

itll be N tactic your against Jonny, not T mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - End of Season Games   Round 14 - End of Season Games Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Ha, I new that, why have I put T!! confused

Cheers anyway though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - End of Season Games   Round 14 - End of Season Games Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:02 pm

a tricky tie, but atleast at home, not sure how to play this one, think i mite go for it and try to gain promotion.
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - End of Season Games   Round 14 - End of Season Games Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:01 am

Do or die for me. If I fail to win this game, my team is officially the worst league club in the game Evil or Very Mad We've given it a good go for most of the matches this season so that's really all we can do this weekend and see if its enough to get over the line. I will be also putting some care into my youth teamsheet for this weekend so that everyone is prepared for the youth cup final next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - End of Season Games   Round 14 - End of Season Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 14 - End of Season Games
Page 1 of 1