Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round two - reactions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Round two - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Round two - reactions   Round two - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:08 pm

:-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Round two - reactions   Round two - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Totally raped Bristol Rovers but still managed only a 0-0 draw.
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Round two - reactions   Round two - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Extremely, extremely annoyed that I came up against a T tactic (and failed to beat it). Its particularly disappointing given that managers prepare for their opponent to sheet only for them to sometimes have to play the T. My decision to play C to try to counteract what I thought Steve would play has cost me two points against the T sheet, two points that could potentially cost me promotion.

By the way Steve, please don't think I'm personally attacking you because I'm not. It's just an overall frustration I have with such a situation.

The saving grace for me is that nobody has a 100% winning record in League 2 yet. With the competitiveness of this division, I have faith pretty much everyone will be dropping quite a few points this season. It is also really encouraging to see I've actually dominated both senior matches. Now for us to just take our chances ...
Back to top Go down
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

PostSubject: Re: Round two - reactions   Round two - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:25 pm

i countered bordeaux tatics but dint really seem to dominate that much, but glad to snatch a 2-0 win at the death with my subs doing their job, i think my strike force my be a tad weak this season but hopefully i can muddle through and do well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round two - reactions   Round two - reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round two - reactions
Page 1 of 1