Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 3 reactions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

Game 3 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Game 3 reactions   Game 3 reactions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Match Statistics
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atalanta | Grasshoppers Zurich
Attempts on Goal : 22 | 1
Off target : 14 | 0
On target : 8 | 1
Possession : 69 | 31
Corners : 2 | 0
Red Cards : 0 | 0
Yellow Cards : 0 | 0
Subs Used : 1 | 0
Fouls : 5 | 5
Key Tackles : 0 | 6
Key Passes : 17 | 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Score : Atalanta 2 - 0 Grasshoppers Zurich

Beautiful reading.

My Atlanta side took no mercy this week, and CRUISED to a 2-0 victory!!

Very happy with the result!
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 3 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 reactions   Game 3 reactions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 pm

could you fwd the results to me at work mate

scott.matthews@leicester.gov.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

Game 3 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 reactions   Game 3 reactions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 am

No idea what happened, to be honest. I suppose Necevski had a bad game because I don't think on the balance of play that I should have lost the game. A bit disappointed but looking to bounce back next week.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 3 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 reactions   Game 3 reactions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:32 am

craigpp wrote:
No idea what happened, to be honest. I suppose Necevski had a bad game because I don't think on the balance of play that I should have lost the game. A bit disappointed but looking to bounce back next week.

only thing i could thinkw as maybe the AMC somehow affected your team? even so, on stats alone you shouldve won. Isnt like your squad is lower rated either!

Sydney must just be having motivation problems ;-)

As for Bordeaux, I am considering promoting all my yth players to replace the useless bunch in the senior team!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

Game 3 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 reactions   Game 3 reactions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:29 am

Scott - Bordeaux wrote:
craigpp wrote:

only thing i could thinkw as maybe the AMC somehow affected your team? even so, on stats alone you shouldve won. Isnt like your squad is lower rated either!

Sydney must just be having motivation problems ;-)

Actually, I think I made a mistake tactically by playing C with that formation. Nonetheless, grats on the victory, you deserve it because your team put balls in the back of the net and Sydney didn't.

Motivation problems? When I've finished spanking all their asses they better be motivated! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game 3 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 reactions   Game 3 reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 3 reactions
Page 1 of 1