Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 2 - reactions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:15 am

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:42 am

Brilliant result for Sydney overnight with a hard-fought 1-0 win at Bordeaux. I'm sure that Scott will feel a little aggrieved to lose the game but I always had a quiet confidence that once Kewell put me in front, that I wouldn't be breached. Kewell missed a penalty but the early goal was still enough to give us the win. Strange game really as there wasn't a lot of tackles or passes but quite a few chances in comparison. All this probably means Inter are going to get its arse kicked by Ajax in PBEMFF so I'll savour the success while I can! Very Happy

Next up in the league is the top-of-the-table clash at AZ Alkmaar next week, can't wait for the challenge!
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:35 am

Sooooo gutted. I messed up with my tactics meaning we went A in the first minute, even more gutted when I saw id actually been right in second guessing Sydney playing C.

Even so, we had chances, looks like this season will be hard unless I get another fwd, but cant see me getting one from anywhere!

Fancy selling me Kewell??? ;-)
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Scott - Bordeaux wrote:
Sooooo gutted. I messed up with my tactics meaning we went A in the first minute, even more gutted when I saw id actually been right in second guessing Sydney playing C.

Even so, we had chances, looks like this season will be hard unless I get another fwd, but cant see me getting one from anywhere!

You may be surprised to hear that if you had stayed with E I may not have been that concerned. You may have at least dominated the game and got something out of it, though.

As for selling Kewell, I'm sure if the bastard agent Bernie Mandic has his say, he'll come to Bordeaux for 2 million Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:11 pm

craigpp wrote:
Scott - Bordeaux wrote:

You may be surprised to hear that if you had stayed with E I may not have been that concerned. You may have at least dominated the game and got something out of it, though.

As for selling Kewell, I'm sure if the bastard agent Bernie Mandic has his say, he'll come to Bordeaux for 2 million Mad Razz

best get on the blower to his agen tthen cos we are yet to score a goal this season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - reactions
Page 1 of 1