Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

League game 1 - reactions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

League game 1 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: League game 1 - reactions   League game 1 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:09 pm

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
tone
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: League game 1 - reactions   League game 1 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:51 pm

good start just hope we can keep it going
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: League game 1 - reactions   League game 1 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am

Pleased with the draw, its what I went for I guess, but I suppose you always hope to get a win dont you? Even if you know its unlikely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: League game 1 - reactions   League game 1 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:27 am

Sydney FC's first game of the season gave us a very lucky break in the form of an own goal to get over Atalanta. Neither team really deserved to win with some wayward finishing being the order of the day but no lack of effort from either team. We will need to lift to score a repeat victory next week, though.
Back to top Go down
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: League game 1 - reactions   League game 1 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:44 am

craigpp wrote:
Sydney FC's first game of the season gave us a very lucky break in the form of an own goal to get over Atalanta. Neither team really deserved to win with some wayward finishing being the order of the day but no lack of effort from either team. We will need to lift to score a repeat victory next week, though.

That about sum's it up really! I feel a little hard done by to come away with nothing, but its only one game and there is a long way to go.

A bit annoyed though I must say to start with defeat, but I will learn from the game and try to resolve the problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League game 1 - reactions   League game 1 - reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League game 1 - reactions
Page 1 of 1