Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Bordeaux signing set to sign?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

New Bordeaux signing set to sign? Empty
PostSubject: New Bordeaux signing set to sign?   New Bordeaux signing set to sign? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:46 am

Bordeaux yesterday evening secured the signature of a long time target of theirs, in F_Kringe 17 RL ger 1 4 21 3 18 0 300 341 704 396.

Scott Matthews had the following statement to read at around 11pm.

"To say I am happy to have signed Kringe is a bit of an understatement! I have fancied the german winger since I first took control of Bordeuax, but never thought I, or the fans would get to see him play for us!"

When asked about the details of the transfer;

"Well, a player of Kringe's talent doesnt come cheap, and to be honest, Atalanta can wave him goodbye safe in the knowledge that the deal sees their squad strengthened a great deal. To sign him, we are losing the following three players.
F_Menegazzo 27 RL bra 2 3 21 4 17 0 300 332 408 302
G_Bellini 21 C ita 2 20 11 3 13 0 300 701 586 296
+
D_N_Gog, a 16 rated 16 year old forward.
As you can see, its quite a major move on both teams part, but as said, I am happy."

We next asked him why he fancied Kringe so much, and was willing to split his strong defence to sign him.

"Well, look at it like this. Kringe is already good enough to play in any AFM team, thats a fact. Add onto this that he has 4 seasons of youth bonuses left, I would expect him to be 23/24 rated by the time he is 21 years old. That is a fantastic prospect.
As for my defence, all it means is D_Placente 25 L arg 1 18 5 11 or F_Grosso 31 L ita 1 19 11 9 will be taking the step up to the first team. I am happy to play both as their secondaries make them far more appealing."

With that, Scott left us and drove home in his Hummer full of lady friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Bordeaux signing set to sign?   New Bordeaux signing set to sign? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Good signing on both sides Scott.

I needed a bit more strength and depth in the side, and the players I had are certainly great players, as well as David N'gog who will be a great striker in the future...Considering my 2 stikers are coming close to receiving their P45's, he is also an essential signing for years to come.

I am happy with the transfer also.

Are the transfers to be put through for next weeks games?
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: New Bordeaux signing set to sign?   New Bordeaux signing set to sign? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Jonny-Atlanta wrote:
Good signing on both sides Scott.

I needed a bit more strength and depth in the side, and the players I had are certainly great players, as well as David N'gog who will be a great striker in the future...Considering my 2 stikers are coming close to receiving their P45's, he is also an essential signing for years to come.

I am happy with the transfer also.

Are the transfers to be put through for next weeks games?

already gone through!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
akaishuu
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: New Bordeaux signing set to sign?   New Bordeaux signing set to sign? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 am

Bordeaux manager Scott Matthews has given the following press conference.

"We have secured the signatur of Nei 25 RLC bra 1 3 3 21 26 300 395 299 456. It has cost us an arm and a leg, but, we, and im sure the fans also, will be ecstatic at one of the games best fwds coming to France."

Offshore Corporation
car safety tips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bordeaux signing set to sign?   New Bordeaux signing set to sign? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bordeaux signing set to sign?
Page 1 of 1