Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

improvements?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

improvements? Empty
PostSubject: improvements?   improvements? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:53 pm

i noticed on the home page that you have included: training center and head coach, im assuming that the idea of training players which was mentioned in another topic is seriously being concidered.

obviously im not the kind of person who is against any improvements, as it usually me thats always making suggestions etc lol!

but i do hold caution to any improvements wether good or bad.

so far all improvements/changes to the game have been done really well, they've been suggested, discussed, look at, tested then implemented! hopefully future ones are done in the same manor.

the main concern i have (in general), is this:
some improvements when made, have a knock on effect, you change 1 aspect of the game it effects another. as an example, lower keepers ratings, score lines become more entertaining, more goals means more shooting abs blah blah blah.
now i havent read in full the proposed training idea, but (wether good or bad) will effect the game in more than one area, player developement, economy etc etc so as a single idea it may be good, but as it effects more than one area it has a branch off effect. (hope this makes sense)

best way i can explain it at this point is, say it effects your cash flow (you need to put money into it) then it effects the economy of the game, transfers, scouts etc etc etc but mainly a managers purspective of the game, do you spend, do you save?

im not dissing any idea, its just i have played games where changes have been made too quickly, you get a couple of seasons in and think WTF "if i knew that was going to happen ?????????"

i think the main issue i might have is already we have managers who are active and trying to improve there teams, i would hate to think when future developements are made those managers dont suffer as a result. and the non active managers are rewarded just for sitting doing nowt?
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: improvements?   improvements? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Andie I understand your concern.

All I can say is do not panic, as emailed, me and Harry have gobe over this with a toothcomb and can see no possible way of exploiting the system. I am hesitant of saying too much here, as in a day or two I will be emailing out the full details anyway.

Also, this wont be implemented till season 3, so, should any other managers spot ways that it could go pete tong, we will have plenty of time in spotting them.

Im glad however that your concerned, thats the sort of people we need in the game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk

improvements?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced Football Manager :: Help me!-
Jump to: