Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Owen waits on decision

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

Owen waits on decision Empty
PostSubject: Owen waits on decision   Owen waits on decision Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:53 pm

I am actually pretty pleased, its better than him saying he is leaving, and at least we have his services until EOS.

P.S - He can only talk to non-english sides in January, and I think if he does go, he will stay in the premiership, so its maybe good news, rather than bad.

How do you all read into it??
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Owen waits on decision   Owen waits on decision Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:15 pm

I think he will go. There is no sign of Newcastle improving anytime soon, so would expect him to be off.

Id also expect newcaste to cash in on him whilst still possible, could see him going for 3mil rather than lose him for nothing.

Would like to see hi leave, sorry Jonny but cant stand Newcastle or how their fans expect expect expect, time to face facts your ship is sinking!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Owen waits on decision   Owen waits on decision Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:22 pm

[quote="Scott - Bordeaux"]I think he will go. There is no sign of Newcastle improving anytime soon, so would expect him to be off.
[quote]

Are you being serious? We are 6 games unbeaten, one of which was Chelsea away!

We have picked up 10 points from those 6 games, we are 4th in the form guide (above Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal) then all other good sides like Everton etc!!

From our last 8 games, we have kept 5 clean sheets. We have moved from 2nd bottom to mid table and 4 points from a European position.

That's not improvement????
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Owen waits on decision   Owen waits on decision Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:07 pm

improvment would be somebody willing to buy the club and take it in the right direction mate!!!!!

Everybody is steering clear, and nobody would want to stay at a club when they dont know whats going to happen, especially somebody desperate to get into the england set up again
Back to top Go down
tone
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Owen waits on decision   Owen waits on decision Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Scott - Bordeaux wrote:
I think he will go. There is no sign of Newcastle improving anytime soon, so would expect him to be off.

Id also expect newcaste to cash in on him whilst still possible, could see him going for 3mil rather than lose him for nothing.

Would like to see hi leave, sorry Jonny but cant stand Newcastle or how their fans expect expect expect, time to face facts your ship is sinking!!!

i agree with john newcastle are inproving.

newcastle do expect alot as thay pay through the nose for tickets etc, but you will not get more loyal fans in this country.

so what non league team do suport
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Owen waits on decision   Owen waits on decision Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:22 pm

I support Leicester mate, and I can honestly saw we arent 100% in the best of hands, Mandaric is a bit of a prick if you ask me.

On the way up form wise, on the way down behind the scenes!!!
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Owen waits on decision   Owen waits on decision Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Think both your comments highlight what Scott is saying.

The rest of the country think your a joke yet you fail to see this.

6 games unbeaten and still deep in a relegation battle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owen waits on decision   Owen waits on decision Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owen waits on decision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced Football Manager :: Real life football-
Jump to: