Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
craigpp
Admin

A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN! Empty
PostSubject: A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN!   A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:07 am

I know the first season hasn't quite finished yet but I would like to extend my thanks to Scott and Steven for helping to run AFM this season, this game is definitely starting to slowly grow on me. Even if there is maybe the odd chink in the game at the moment, this game is improving all the time and matches are generally run in a very timely fashion. So again, thank you and looking forward to an enjoyable next season!
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN!   A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:27 pm

flower

Thanks for the words of support!

I wont lie, at times I have been close to pulling my hair out, but I think slowly we ar egtting to where I invisaged we would be.

Have to give a big thanks tp Steven for helping me every Sunday, but most of all, a big thank you to you guys sticking with it throught the hard times, quiet times, to where we are now, the end of the season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

PostSubject: Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN!   A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 pm

Embarassed cheers, and think the thanx should be to all you guys for hanging in there when we, well i have made mistakes, hopefully next season should be a lot better run, and it does seem that all the managers are slowly getting more on board which is fantastic as i really think this game could be really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN!   A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BIG THANK YOU TO SCOTT AND STEVEN!
Page 1 of 1