Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 13 - results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Round 13 - results Empty
PostSubject: Round 13 - results   Round 13 - results Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:57 pm

Well, what happened lads!????

All going to plan?

WELL DONE CHRIS! fantastic season from ytour lads, never struggled for goals, will be great to see you in the top flight next term!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

Round 13 - results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - results   Round 13 - results Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 am

Very happy this season is coming to an end because I need a break from this game. It's quite clear tactics have nothing to do with anything as I still fail to win despite creating more chances and having the tactical advantage. If I was this impatient halfway through the season I think I would've quit the game but maybe the off-season will re-vitalise my interest in the game. And obviously, with any potential change there is a chance that things will improve.
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

Round 13 - results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - results   Round 13 - results Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:48 am

congrats chris!

frustrating season for all, i think?
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Round 13 - results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - results   Round 13 - results Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:22 am

andieglen wrote:

frustrating season for all, i think?

Very. Well, besides Chris that is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

Round 13 - results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - results   Round 13 - results Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:37 pm

Glad with the 2-0 win but I would have preferred to play against a side which sheeted.

Any-who, takes me from bottom to third of bottom so I am quite happy as that was the only task which I set myself when I took charge 2 weeks ago. 4 points from 2 games is a decent start and hopefully I can go undefeated in the final game next week!
Back to top Go down
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

Round 13 - results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - results   Round 13 - results Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:02 am

really chuffed with my win, means i am second with the last game to be played so can i sneak a promotion place should be interesting santa
Back to top Go down
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

Round 13 - results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - results   Round 13 - results Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:59 pm

CSKA wrote:
really chuffed with my win, means i am second with the last game to be played so can i sneak a promotion place should be interesting santa

In the festive spirit all ready?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 13 - results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - results   Round 13 - results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 13 - results
Page 1 of 1