Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nearly walfway, how are you fairing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Nearly walfway, how are you fairing? Empty
PostSubject: Nearly walfway, how are you fairing?   Nearly walfway, how are you fairing? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:24 pm

Well we are fast approaching the halfway point, and some truely amazing events are unfolding.

My favourites for the AFM title, Sevilla and Boca, bit in the bottom two spots in that league facing possible relegation!

Also, a lack of goals in League 1 is making life difficult for clubs to move up the table! But saying that, League 2 sides have only scored an extra 3 goals in total, so why does League 1 seem so uneventfull?
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nearly walfway, how are you fairing?   Nearly walfway, how are you fairing? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:37 am

Well I did make my feelings known on another thread as to why I think the goalscoring is low so I'll leave it there and make other comments on the season so far.

League 1 ... still anyone's for the taking. Tremendously close, five points cover all eight teams and that includes Leicester having a two-point gap over second-placed Sao Paulo! So while not many goals are scored, the competition is still very close and everyone still has a chance although the next two to three rounds could spread the field a little.

League 2 ... will be interesting to see how Simon fares with table-topping AZ Alkmaar. I'd tip them to take one of the promotion places. I think Bristol Rovers are front-runners for the other promotion place thanks to their goalscoring record. Dortmund may not be far behind either but CSKA Sofia probably won't get promoted as they are getting far too many draws and really aren't scoring much. I'd like to think I'm in the running if I can get some more wins on the board but I think I'm too far behind at this stage and the teams at the pointy end are playing quite well now.
Back to top Go down
akaishuu
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Nearly walfway, how are you fairing?   Nearly walfway, how are you fairing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

johns right, we are all rookies to this.

it is a different set up to what we are used too, me personally im just trying to find a way that works with me.

i think its a case of seeing what the extra positions actually do, or dont do. also how the tactic bonuses respond as well. fitness is a pain as always as well.

its a case of finding balance. getting into a routine of doing all the extra stuff thats required, then we will see who's top at the end of it?

rome wasnt built in a day!!!!!!!!!!

Seek Find Games
Document translation German
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nearly walfway, how are you fairing?   Nearly walfway, how are you fairing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nearly walfway, how are you fairing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced Football Manager :: The Daily Gossip!-
Jump to: