Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats up with you guys???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Whats up with you guys??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats up with you guys???   Whats up with you guys??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:05 am

Your all meant to be the best esms'ers around, yet both leagues are topped by rookies! May I add, the only rookies that we have!

Can they keep up this run of form and take both titles? I really hope so, its good to see and for them as most new guys get destroyed in the first season or two whilst grasping it all.

Who is going to knock them off the top I wonder...
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with you guys???   Whats up with you guys??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:55 pm

Scott - admin wrote:
Your all meant to be the best esms'ers around, yet both leagues are topped by rookies! May I add, the only rookies that we have!

Can they keep up this run of form and take both titles? I really hope so, its good to see and for them as most new guys get destroyed in the first season or two whilst grasping it all.

Surely we are all rookies, as this game engine is unique and like no other, or so you say?
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with you guys???   Whats up with you guys??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Rags wrote:
Scott - admin wrote:

Surely we are all rookies, as this game engine is unique and like no other, or so you say?

at least you have experience with putting sheets together and a basic understanding of how the bonus' work!

Then again, John and Lee are both leicester lads, so hardly surprising they are beating cov residents!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with you guys???   Whats up with you guys??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:10 pm

johns right, we are all rookies to this.

it is a different set up to what we are used too, me personally im just trying to find a way that works with me.

i think its a case of seeing what the extra positions actually do, or dont do. also how the tactic bonuses respond as well. fitness is a pain as always as well.

its a case of finding balance. getting into a routine of doing all the extra stuff thats required, then we will see who's top at the end of it?

rome wasnt built in a day!!!!!!!!!!

anyway fair play to the lads that are top, well done to those.
Back to top Go down
akaishuu
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with you guys???   Whats up with you guys??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Sydney FC manager Craig Pritchard sees this weekend's match against Atalanta at the Sydney Football Stadium as an opportunity for small revenge on Italian football after the Socceroos were knocked out of the 2006 World Cup in controversial fashion at the hands of the Azzurri.

With few seconds of stoppage time remaining in the second round clash, Italian Fabio Grosso went to ground in the box with what can be most kindly described as minimal contact, if any, from Socceroos skipper Lucas Neill. The resulting penalty was converted by Francesco Totti and broke the hearts of a nation, while the Italians continued on to win the World Cup.
Seek Find Games
Document translation German
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with you guys???   Whats up with you guys??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up with you guys???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced Football Manager :: The Daily Gossip!-
Jump to: