Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 3 Predictions Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
craigpp
Admin

Round 3 Predictions Thread Empty
PostSubject: Round 3 Predictions Thread   Round 3 Predictions Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:28 am

LEAGUE 2

AZ Alkmaar vs Sydney FC

Sydney FC really need to try to register their first win of the season or risk losing too much ground on Fred's AZ. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to play Kewell this weekend so haven't created my sheet yet. Fred's team could sneak the win here late on with superior fitness coming into the match, but it will be a close one and I expect there to also be goals. 2-1

Bordeaux vs Bristol Rovers

For me, Bordeaux are slight favourites here. Matias has got his team playing good football, even if he lost last week. Chris has probably still got to find the best tactics for his Bristol Rovers outfit and considering its his first away game of the season, I think the impetus is slightly with the hosts. 1-0

Steaua Bucharest vs Borussia Dortmund

I'm not sure if Steve will sheet this weekend, hopefully he does. But if its not, this could be a unique opportunity for Steaua, who have set out their defensive stall in the opening two games, grabbing a draw and a 1-0 defeat to Bordeaux. It will be interesting to see whether John decides to bring his team out of its shell and go for the win. However, Weidenfeller might just do enough for the Germans to get his team another draw. 0-0

Atalanta vs CSKA Sofia

Match of the round in League 2, with two of the three joint leaders clashing in Bergamo. CSKA Sofia recorded an impressive win against Bordeaux last week while Atalanta managed a scoreless draw at home to Steaua. I expect this to be an open game with more scope for goals than any of the other matches this weekend in League 2. Atalanta to just get up in a tough encounter if Vieri fires. 3-1
Back to top Go down

Round 3 Predictions Thread
Page 1 of 1